XP Windows Explorer - Archiving Attribute

XP Windows Explorer - Archiving Attribute

Post by Nhmill » Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:32:10

File / Properties / Advanced / File is ready for archiving:

Does it harm anything to set an A attribute into a file or folder carrying
other attributes, like H or S?

If you are sending a Reply to Group, please also click (X) to Copy (or CC)
Author, so I'll get the reply by e-mail -- Thanks!

Neil Miller

1. XP Windows Explorer - Archiving Attribute

File / Properties / Advanced / File is ready for archiving:

Does it harm anything to set an A attribute into a file or folder carrying
other attributes, like H or S?

If you are sending a Reply to Group, please also click (X) to Copy (or CC)
Author, so I'll get the reply by e-mail -- Thanks!

Neil Miller

2. Scanner problem

3. Win XP Pro Windows Explorer Read-Only attribute problem

4. WordNT , ExcelNT and OLE very slow

5. Windows XP Explorer Display Attributes

6. Is LINUX Worth the Pain ??

7. archive attribute for dbx files

8. Questions about Plus Digital Media Edition

9. No archive attribute

10. Archive attribute not set for modified .dbx files

11. can't change read-only/archive attributes

12. archive attribute being set at random

13. What does the Archive attribute of a file do?