Apache Proxy Server within a intranet in front of a proxy server with firewall

Apache Proxy Server within a intranet in front of a proxy server with firewall

Post by Armin Krueg » Sat, 29 Sep 2001 06:04:17

Hi,

I want to configure a Apache Proxy Server within a intranet, which
should have access both the intranet and the internet.
I'm using the latest Apache Version (1.3.20) for Windows2000.

   WWW --- MainProxy -+- ApacheProxy --- Client 1

                      +- Client 2..100

How do I get connection between the Proxies?
Which changes are necessary in the httpd.conf - file?
Must I still do something else?

Thanks in advance

Armin