SNMP problem...procedure entry point not found?

SNMP problem...procedure entry point not found?

Post by JamesL » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

OK...Here is the message I recieve:

The procedure entry point SnmpSvcGetEnterpriseOID in the dynamick link
library snmpapi.dll could not be found.

Window title is:  snmp.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Any help with this?  Thanks!

JamesLay

Post by Hansang B » Tue, 09 Mar 1999 04:00:00

>OK...Here is the message I recieve:
>The procedure entry point SnmpSvcGetEnterpriseOID in the dynamick link
>library snmpapi.dll could not be found.
>Window title is:  snmp.exe - Entry Point Not Found

Re Service Pack it after you install SNMP.

*********** Remove the REMOVE if emailing me directly **************
Hansang Bae        Director of Network Operations, Eastern Region
Richey Systems          Main Office: (800) 776-5145

Specializing in Network Design/Troubleshooting and Protocol Analysis

1. " lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c

I have just recently used Windows Update to Update to SERVICE PACK 2.
After the 40 minutes it took to downloand and update I was asked to
restart my computer.

When I resarted my computer I received the following error message.  I
cannot boot into windows at all and when I click on "OK" to the error
box I just get a blank screen with my pointer with no desktop icons,
taskbar, or start button.

Here is the error I receive.

" lsass.exe - Entry point not Found " "The procedure entry point c
could not be located in the dynamic link library msvcrt.dll "

This only happened after I updated to Service Pack 2.  I have done the
suggest fix on the Microsoft site that says to boot into the XP disk
and use the "r" utility to replace the file "Mscvrt.dll" and that did
not work either.

My computer doesn't work so I am checking this for a different one.
Thanks,

TOM

2. XP Home or XP Professional?

3. SNMP.EXE - Entry point not found

4. How to find remote LogonId and machine names

5. Procedure entry point not found error

6. Creative Labs or Mediavsion multimedia kit?

7. Procedure entry point not found

8. Installing XP on more than 1 computer

9. WINS problem - Procedure entry point eek could not be located in msvcrt.dll

10. Windows Media Player 7.1 wmplayer.exe - Entry Point Not Found The procedure entry point GetLayeredWindowAttribites could not be located in the dynamic link library USER32.DLL.

11. procedure entry point _JVM_Support Cx8@0 could not be located in dynamic link library JVM.dll

12. Procedure entry point ReinitializeCriticalSection could not be located

13. 'The procedure entry point SUnMapLS_IP_EBR_12 could not....."