BROWSERS & INTERNET SUCH ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

BROWSERS & INTERNET SUCH ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

Post by System Administrat » Wed, 20 Sep 1995 04:00:00

All freeware and shareware Browsers & Internet Such programs (plus more than
23,288 others) are now on JUMBO, The Official Web Shareware Site!

check out:

  http://www.jumbo.com/
    -- or --
  http://www.jumbo.com/util/win/winsock/

If you find that we are missing any Browsers & Internet Such programs,
tell us and we'll get them on for you.

Also, please bear with us, we know has JUMBO gotten slow.  We're getting
enormous numbers of hits.  BUUUT, We are laying on more bandwith and new
faster equipment by Friday, September 8th.  So we should get lightning
fast.  Thanks for understanding.

ON JUMBO!, YOU CAN READ DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING! -- PLUS NEVER
ANY WAITING!

Post by System Administrat » Wed, 27 Sep 1995 04:00:00

All freeware and shareware Browsers & Internet Such programs (plus more than
23,288 others) are now on JUMBO, The Official Web Shareware Site!

check out:

  http://www.jumbo.com/
    -- or --
  http://www.jumbo.com/util/win/winsock/

If you find that we are missing any Browsers & Internet Such programs,
tell us and we'll get them on for you.

Also, please bear with us, we know has JUMBO gotten slow.  We're getting
enormous numbers of hits.  BUUUT, We are laying on more bandwith and new
faster equipment by Friday, September 8th.  So we should get lightning
fast.  Thanks for understanding.

ON JUMBO!, YOU CAN READ DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING! -- PLUS NEVER
ANY WAITING!

1. BROWSERS & INTERNET SUCH ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!

All freeware and shareware Browsers & Internet Such programs (plus more than
23,288 others) are now on JUMBO, The Official Web Shareware Site!

check out:

  http://www.jumbo.com/
    -- or --
  http://www.jumbo.com/util/win/winsock/

If you find that we are missing any Browsers & Internet Such programs,
tell us and we'll get them on for you.

ON JUMBO!, YOU CAN READ DESCRIPTIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING! -- PLUS NEVER
ANY WAITING!

2. Service pack 1

3. Why does NT 3.51 grind to a halt after 15 minutes?

4. Dell Dimension 8200 +Windows XP+Display Properties+Windows Classic

5. No Ad's Question

6. Browsers & Internet Such Shareware -- All archive easy access = #

7. WINSOCK PROGRAMS AND BROWSERS ARCHIVE IS NOW ON THE WEB!