Windows NT DHCP server as a BOOTP server ?Routable ?

Windows NT DHCP server as a BOOTP server ?Routable ?

Post by Venk » Wed, 08 Nov 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
1.   I was wondering if I can use my Windows NT DHCP server to
     service my BOOTP client ?

2.   Does Windows NT advanced NT server supply a TFTP server.

3.   If a BOOTP client does not know its IP address, is it
     possible for DHCP servers on remote subnets to be able to
     service it.i.e Will the BOOTP relay agents forward
     (route) limited broadcasts made by the DHCP server to
     the BOOTP client.

Thanks in advance

Venky

1. Windows NT DHCP server as a BOOTP server

Hi,
1.   I was wondering if I can use my Windows NT DHCP server to
service my BOOTP client ?

2.   Does Windows NT advanced NT server supply a TFTP server.

3.   If a BOOTP client does not know its IP address, is it
possible for DHCP servers on remote subnets to be able to
service it.i.e Will the BOOTP relay agents forward
(route) limited broadcasts made by the DHCP server to      the
BOOTP client.

Thanks in advance

Venky

2. Customizing IEAK 5.01 for a CD

3. Bootp/DHCP on windows NT 3.51 Server

4. ONC RPC

5. DHCP/BOOTP compatibility, New DHCP Server

6. Garbage at end of exported textfile

7. Configuring DHCP Server: Windows NT 4.0 Server - Windows 2000 Professional workstation

8. Windows XP Slow Start Menu

9. Any BOOTP server for NT (NOT NOT NOT DHCP)

10. Windows NT DHCP Server and Win95 DHCP Client

11. Migrating bootp to DHCP server

12. Dynamic BOOTP/DHCP server needed

13. Uninstall DCHP server on Win 2k server and use Linksys DHCP builtin server