Mouse problem

Post by Philip Pantoja Jr » Fri, 24 Apr 1998 04:00:00

My win95 system has lost the ability
to allow files/folders to be "dragged"
from one place to another, using the mouse..

...Reinstalling win95 didn't help.

Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?
..it would be greatly appreciated.

Philip

1. mouse problems - mouse has a mind of it

I just loaded XP pro after running home edition for a while and now my mice
(corded and wireless) seem to have a mind of their own. The mouse randomly
selects objects (i'm almost afraid to go into explorer because it's grabbing
whole drives to move at random). When using outlook the mouse thinks it
needs to select a piece of mail wether I click on it or not. In IE it
randomly grabs objects as I move the cursor over them. I tried updating
drivers, different mice and the problem seems to come and go but it doesn't
appear to be hardware related. Does anyone have a clue what's causing this
and how to fix it?

2. my dvd driver and cd rom are not accessible

3. Windows XP Mouse Problems - Mouse occasionally jumps to corner of screen by itself

4. cloning a PDC to create a BDC on another machine

5. How to reformat w/FAT/FAT32

6. optical mouse problems and using 2 mice

7. I got XP up and running on my partitioned drive!!!

8. MS Mouse Problems in Win95 (Seeking Kind Soul with MS Home Mouse + Intellipoint v1.0)

9. Mouse Problem or Microsoft Access Problem Help

10. Windows Media Player Mouse Problem

11. Mouse problems

12. Mouse problems in IE6