Icons in Win95

Post by TV's St. Ste » Tue, 19 Sep 1995 04:00:00

I have a program which gave me a view of the earth, animated in real time, on
my WFW3.11 desktop.  Now I get a button in the take bar and the earth view is
gone.  Is there any way to make a program run minimized on the Win95 desktop?
--
Pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more.     |         St. Steve

It's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand.|    Shoes for Industry!
--
Pour me a cab, I just can't drink no more.     |         St. Steve

It's a southern thing, you wouldn't understand.|    Shoes for Industry!

1. Need info on writing VB add-ins in VC++ on Win95

Could anyone direct me to documentation on writing Visual Basic
add-ins in Visual C++? The VB documentation makes it clear how to
write one in VB but I have been unable to find any references to
doing it in C++.

I have used the class wizard to create the COleDispatchDriver
derived class from the VB typelib and I know that the project needs
to be set up as an OLE server but that is about all I know. There
are 'connect' and 'disconnect' events that need to be handled by
the add-in and some other conditions that have to be addressed.
Once I get VB to recognize my C++ program as an add-in, I am fairly
confident that I can feel my way through the rest.

Thanks in advance,
        Bob.
--
Robert F. Monroe

2. Mustek Paragon 600 IIN TWAIN drivers - native NT?

3. ICON CACHE- Address bar icons/favorite icons

4. enable offline files, when no tab for offline tabs

5. Icons Icons Icons!!!

6. Windows 1.0

7. Icons Icons Icons!

8. dhcp interface

9. Using Icon Workshop to open and edit icons but keep default icons

10. How do I apply Custom .EXE Icons in Win95????

11. Microangelo icon in WIn95

12. XP icons reverted to win95/98 with Tweak UI

13. Win95 Desktop icon names underlined - Why?