ISDN Accelerator Pack and ISDN Diehl Diva PC-cards

ISDN Accelerator Pack and ISDN Diehl Diva PC-cards

Post by Bjarke Korsgaar » Sat, 14 Jun 1997 04:00:00

Dear ISDN-freak

I have Win95 running on my Pentium PC. Do anyone know where I can get
working drivers for an ISDN Diehl Diva PC-card - I want the ISDN-card to
be used "as a modem".

Is it possible to use the ISDN Accelerator Pack from Microsoft and the
ISDN Diehl Diva PC-card? What do I want?

Can anyone tell me where to find the driver "VcapiD.vxd"?

Yours faithfully

Bjarke

1. Is there a good fax program for NT and Eicon Diva ISDN card?

As the header says....I can't get any fax program to form with the Eicon
Diva ISDN 2.0 card (not Pro) and NT4.0. And I tried lots of them
Is there any shareware, freeware, payware, simple or
complex....ANYTHING...that works?
--

2. upgrad

3. ISDN Accelerator Pack for Windows NT 4.0

4. Slipstreaming MS Office XP.

5. ISDN accelerator pack for Win95

6. Help - not able to double-click icons - left mouse button screwy -freezes

7. Diva ISDN TA

8. OpenGL

9. New DIVA ISDN drivers

10. Eicon diva 2.01 ISA ISDN modem

11. EICON DIVA PRO - ISDN (virtual analogue)

12. Diva ISDN USB & Creative Nomad II MG

13. Diva T/A ISDN modem