Netscape 7 mail (help me)

Post by san » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 04:51:33

I'm not be able to receive mail (just to send it).
Why in the account configuration section is not present the box for
password?
I think it is necessary to receive mail, isn't it?

Thanks, Sandro

Netscape 7 mail (help me)

Post by hrsch » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 03:32:52

> I'm not be able to receive mail (just to send it).
> Why in the account configuration section is not present the box for
> password?
> I think it is necessary to receive mail, isn't it?

> Thanks, Sandro

I think it will ask for it when you first download your mail

JP

1. Help with Netscape and Netscape Mail

I was just curious to know if anyone out there knows how to invoke the
Netscape Mailer from either Javascript or HTML. What we are attempting
to do is hit a button on the window and have it invoke the mailer with
information already in the mailer. If anyone has ANYTHING for me please
e-mail me or post to this group. Thanks!!

Ryan Wollmuth

http://www.orionsci.com/

2. what is wrong with my IE6 (look at this pic pls.)

3. Netscape Mail dosn't check for new mail

4. FCC Docket on VDT

5. Import Explorer mail to Netscape mail ?

6. System taking up 80% CPU time

7. Netscape 6 Mail import from Netscape4 Mail backup

8. Quick Launch toolbar freezes

9. Netscape mail keeps deleted mail

10. Transforming mail from Netscape to Microsoft Mail (Eudora)???

11. Netscape: how to view mailing lists separately from regular mail?

12. Off-Line Mail Access using Netscape Mail

13. Porting Netscape Mail Folders to IE mail