Help networking problem

Post by DOZWOL » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 21:08:42

Hi Guys,

Please help if you can. I have win 2k

I had a cpu burnout today that also burned my gigabyte motherboard.
I put in a new gigabyte and a new cpu and evrything was
fine although all my drivers needed reinstalling (inc network realtec
driver)

suddenly my start button is really slow to work (soemtime its ok for
afew mins).

I dont know what it is. I beleive it is something to do with my network
settings (it works OK when i disable my network card)

I use 192.168.0.1 as my ip as it acts as a gateway for another machine
on the network.

thanks guys

King Doz

1. Help - Network Problem

This morning we had a power outage for about 10 minutes.  When the power
came back and I rebooted these 4 machines, the network now is very slow.
Screens that used to be almost instant now take 15 or 20 seconds to display
the data.

I have rebooted, ran scandisk, etc. and nothing helps.  Using WinME with 100
meg cards and a linksys 4 port router.

Is it possible that some settings may have changed.

Any ideas greatly appreicated.

Don Harvey

2. WindowsNt 3.51 and sony sdt 5000

3. Help network problem

4. Can bad RAM corrupt an XP install?

5. HELP!!! MS-NETWORK PROBLEM HELP!!!!!

6. Does CE.NET support DirectX?

7. HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!HELP!

8. Messenger Import Utility Question

9. Help on Network setup please Firewire & Router network together

10. Need some networking help - network.jpg (0/2)

11. PLEASE HELP! Network TP Hub and Network Collisions!

12. network problems...HELP!

13. PLEASE HELP - Problems networking XP connected Printer