4.0b2 multiple users?

Post by Paul Reavi » Wed, 02 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I can't get Netscape 4.0b2 to deal with multiple users. I want 2 users
to be able to log into each's own W95 background and when they open NS
to have all their own preferances. HOW??
please e-mail solution.

1. New article on OE multiple addresses, multiple Identities and multiple User Accounts

Here is my latest article for the IE Community website. It's one of those
articles I've been meaning to write for the last 5 years or so. :-)

A Multitude of Multiples: Using Outlook Express with Multiple E-mail Addresses,
Multiple Accounts, and Multiple Identities
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/IE/community/columns/identity.mspx

--
Tom Koch, MVP for IE/Outlook Express
http://www.insideOE.com/

2. No Audio

3. Multiple news server in NS 4.0b2

4. screen saver weirdness

5. Can I get multiple inbox's for multiple users

6. Urgent! Need info on system requirements

7. Multiple users and multiple Outlook accounts

8. IE6

9. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

10. Multiple users, multiple hosts

11. Windows XP, Multiple User Accounts, Multiple NIC, managing routes on startup

12. one program autostart - multiple users, multiple starts...

13. Multiple Users/Multiple Languages?