archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

Post by Simon Roberts » Fri, 25 Nov 1994 20:32:54

I am in the process of developing windows communications apps and I
am struggling with the implementation of the archie udp and prospero
protocols. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me were I could
lay my ftp hands on some wsarchie or archie c/cpp source code.

Thanx a stack!

1. winsock archie available?

Is there a winsock archie available that works with a
proxy server? I tried one called wsarch06 but it did not
work. I am using NT 3.5.
thanks

2. WinCE Certificate management

3. Archie address