NT-->PPP Provider-->Logon to NT Server Domain?

NT-->PPP Provider-->Logon to NT Server Domain?

Post by A.J. Sing » Thu, 06 Jul 1995 04:00:00

Is there a way to use NT RAS (or another method) to log on
to an NT Domain _AFTER_ logging into a 3rd Party PPP Provider?

Our MIS group provides a secure PPP logon method.  I do not
want to have to set up my own NT RAS Server if I don't have
to.  Can this be done?

Regards,

A.J. Singh

1. Q: PPP --> WINNT 3.5 RAS Server --> NIC --> IP router --> Firewall --> Internet

Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help me about the above setup, I install NT 3.5 workstation
on one of the LAN node at my office with NT RAS server.  At the office, I can access
the NET through our LAN's router, say to browse the web or read newsgroup is OK.

However, though NT RAS server should be able to work as a PPP Server, when I use
trumpet, or even another NT RAS client to establish a PPP link with the RAS server,
I can't even ping the server's IP address, not to say netscape, ...

Any help? TIA :-(

Regards,
Andrew

2. Windows Folder View problem

3. WfW -> NT -> RAS -> NT -> Internet

4. "Silly You" <heheh@hahah.com>

5. !!!>>!>!>!>!>!>!>!> WordPerfect Questions?

6. Windows Media Encoder 9 Error

7. Domain authentication IE->IIS extension->Named pipe->NT service ?

8. Runtime error in Picture File

9. Win2k -> SecuRemote -> Checkpoint FW1 -> NT Domain Authentication

10. UNIX->local NT->(via RAS)->remote NT

11. >>> FREE <<< Windows NT Server 3.5X

12. <><><> SCALA MM200 <><><>

13. NT Workstation 4 - EventID: 7023 (NT Wkstn->NT Srvr domain login)