Need a copy of Win95, but am flat broke......

Need a copy of Win95, but am flat broke......

Post by dari » Fri, 26 Feb 1999 04:00:00

Msg. Status: Please reply!

......if anyone has a copy they are no longer using, that would be willing to
donate it, I would REALLY appreciate it. I need it so I can use a web browser
among other things. I can't get my mouse to work, I am pretty sure it's a
problem with my motherboard. (I have replaced everything else that could cause
it to not work) But if I can get my hands on a copy of Win95 I can set it up
to use the arrow keys to move the mouse cursor. Then I would be able to use
all of my software, which I can't use most of right now cause my mouse won't
work. =(

Live well,
Darius

1. a flat screen tv vs a flat monitor with video-in adapter-please help me decide!

Hi.  I'm thinking of replacing my old TV, but I was wondering which
would look better for gaming and general TV watching: a reasonably
priced flat screen Television ( I can't afford to spend more than
$350/400 on it), or a computer monitor with one of these dealy's
attached to it so I can play games and watch television.: (The Jaton
DreamBox)

http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProduct.asp?description=15-116-701&depa=1

  Personally I'm hoping the Monitor looks better, because I was hoping
to eventually get an additional PC anyway-but I don't want to spend a
lot of money on the adapter plus monitor and end up with a crappy
picture-can anyone here give me some advice? Thanks!

-Vaughan

2. APIs to access compressed audio (GSM) codecs?

3. Copying build results to flat release directory...?

4. WM_SHOWWINDOW message

5. I need to install OS, but I am missing ext. FDD for laptop...need help

6. error script message

7. Need a copy of win95 reskit

8. WMP XP FAILS TO CONNECT...

9. Need pointers to touch flat-panel displays.

10. Need of help about large flat screens

11. Need a Flat panel monitor question answered

12. flat panel monitor needed

13. Need Win-NT Server Flat File Report Writer