using derived Dialog class with Dialog Bar

using derived Dialog class with Dialog Bar

Post by Ashish Khandelwa » Sat, 12 Apr 1997 04:00:00

I am trying to use a dialog in dialog bar. The dialog is associated
with a class derived from CDialog using the classwizard. The dialog
bar    gets docked and the dialog appears in it but my CDialog derived
class never gets instantiated( the constructor and OnInitDialog function
of the derived class never get called ). I have derived classes from
CDialog before but right now, i have no clue what is going on. Does
anyone know what might be the problem. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Ashish.

1. Q: Derived Dialog-Bar class

hia!!

i have an edit box in my dialog bar, and i simply want to put some text in
it. i did not derive a class from CDialogBar, but used a simple CDialogBar
object. i tried using CWnd::SetDlgItemText(...) on the edit box, called
from CMainFrame, but that didn't work.

my question is, do i have to create my own class (CMyDialogBar), derived
from CDialogBar, and from there send the SetDlgItemText(...) ???

thanks, Asaf Levy.

2. Burning CD-RW

3. using a derived class of a CView derived class

4. No Domain controller could be found w/Netware

5. Derive a class from CRecordset class and have the derived class appear in Classwizard Dropdown

6. Lexmark Print Drivers

7. How to use different dialog template in a CFormView derived class at run time

8. netmeeting error, no local video

9. Derived MYClistBox class not working in Dialog Box

10. How to Package a derived Dialog class??

11. Same Dialog-Class with two different Dialog-Resources

12. How to: CCmdTarget derived class inside another CCmdTarget derived class.

13. Can I make a Dialog bar a CPropertySheet instead of a single dialog?