Pocket IE & Pocket Office for NINO?

Post by Spark » Thu, 25 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Do such creatures exist?  Does anyone know of pocket Office or Pocket IE for
NINO.  Also,  how can I accomplish network connectivity?  Is there any
network adapter out there for the NINO?

Mark

1. Pocket Office Apps for Pocket-PC

Here is a nice article in PCWorld

http://www.pcworld.com/pcwtoday/article/0,1510,15636,00.html

Maybe I can even beat WinCE-Online to the punch ...

All I can say is ... pocket office, enhanced Inbox, multimedia ... BRING IT
ON!!! I personally can't wait for the next HPC version ...

As some haev said, perhaps the 3rd release will be the charm ... it seems to
be the MS way.

Mike

--
MouseTrap ...
I wanted to play MouseTrap ...

2. Merging of MMJB & WMP cdplayer.ini files

3. Installing a appln in Pocket PC thru Pocket IE ???

4. Absolutely Bizzare

5. Installing a appln in Pocket PC thru Pocket IE ??

6. Programming for live video

7. Pocket Quicken, Pocket Money, & Synch

8. Win95 bootp from Netware server

9. Pocket PC-size video of Pocket PC Summit party

10. Is Pocket PC 3.0 the same as Pocket PC 2002?

11. Pocket Access development without Pocket Access?

12. Preprocessor question Pocket PC vs. Pocket PC 2002?

13. bug in Pocket Outlook or Pocket Outlook Object Model