ARCHIE ERRORMESSAGE

Post by roger johanss » Mon, 31 Jul 1995 04:00:00

I am getting an errormessage when i try to use "archie" to get the files i
have located (since i am rather new i am sure that i am doing something
wrong,but i cant find out what).
The errormessage reads "win exec returned 2"it is shown in a dialogbox with
a "stop" sing.
Archie version is v0.8.

R.Johansson

ARCHIE ERRORMESSAGE

Post by Carl Evan » Tue, 01 Aug 1995 04:00:00

>I am getting an errormessage when i try to use "archie" to get the files i
>have located (since i am rather new i am sure that i am doing something
>wrong,but i cant find out what).
>The errormessage reads "win exec returned 2"it is shown in a dialogbox with
>a "stop" sing.
>Archie version is v0.8.

>R.Johansson

You have to tell the program where to find a copy of ftp.exe or ftp32.exe so it can
run it with command line parameters to retrieve the requested file.  Check your set
up again to make sure the path and file name for the ftp.exe file is correct.

Carl M. Evans, FiberLink, Inc., (206) 803-8914

http://www.halcyon.com/mooncrow/naturist.htm

1. archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

I am in the process of developing windows communications apps and I
am struggling with the implementation of the archie udp and prospero
protocols. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me were I could
lay my ftp hands on some wsarchie or archie c/cpp source code.

Thanx a stack!

2. Windows Update

3. WS-Archie 0.6 and Twsk 2.0b.....

4. CSplitterWnd inside a CSplitterWnd?