Throttling and Traffic Shaping on Windows XP SP1

Throttling and Traffic Shaping on Windows XP SP1

Post by Daniel Ma » Fri, 15 Nov 2002 10:25:36

Hello.
I am running Windows XP SP1. I have a single-user (ie non-networked)
Ethernet cable modem connection (modem: Motorola *SURFER). Is
there any way I can do throttling and traffic shaping? Specifically, I
want to prioritize ACKs, streaming media, and http over everything
else and limit the upstream to 122kbps (about 95% of my max upstream,
128kbps). I would prefer to implement a software solution. Thanks in
advance for your help!