ensoniq and windows 95

Post by Berta Ferm » Sun, 07 May 1995 04:00:00

hoe do I run games under a dos session in windows 95 the program usually
tells me that it tried to get a device that is already being used by
another application and then it starts but with no sound help. please

ensoniq and windows 95

Post by Doug Van Ommer » Fri, 12 May 1995 04:00:00

: hoe do I run games under a dos session in windows 95 the program usually
: tells me that it tried to get a device that is already being used by
: another application and then it starts but with no sound help. please

My understanding is that Win95 does not yet support Ensoniq Soundscape
cards but should by the time of final release.