List of Winsock DLL Vendors

Post by Michael J. Wei » Wed, 22 Jun 1994 15:34:30

Does anyone knopw where I can get a list of Winsock Implementation
Vendors ?

Thanks,

--Mike

List of Winsock DLL Vendors

Post by Ryan Waldr » Thu, 23 Jun 1994 06:22:59

Quote:> Does anyone know where I can get a list of Winsock Implementation Vendors ?

ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/micro/pc-stuff/ms-windows/winsock/vendor-list

--

The Software Tailors                            "Software that fits"
Consulting and Contract programming             Unix / Windows / DOS

1. PCNFS winsock.dll; exchanging winsock.dll

I have a TCPIP application which works well when using Chameleon.

Using PCNFS 5.1a, it does not work (the PC WINDOWS 3.11 reboots!). Note other
client-server applications work properly.

Using PCNFS 5.0 is not better with that application.

I suspect a bug in the PCNFS 5.1a winsock.dll.

I tried to exchange the winsock.dll of PCNFS by the one of Chameleon with no
result because the Chameleon winsock.dll is part of a whole group of other
necessary DLLs.

DID SOMEONE EVER REPLACE the PCNFS WINSOCK.DLL BY ANOTHER COMMERCIAL
OR NON-COMMERCIAL WINSOCK.DLL ?

WHICH ONE ?

Thank You.

--

IA Corporation SA (IA/MC2)
4 Chemin de Malacher, ZIRST 4401

--

IA Corporation SA (IA/MC2)
4 Chemin de Malacher, ZIRST 4401
F38944 Meylan Cedex

2. ras authentication

3. WINSOCK.DLL not named 'winsock' ?

4. Help! Network of PCs used to work.

5. Request vendor list

6. Winsock on Pentium

7. List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

8. Help! Reconnect at logon not working!

9. Protocol Analyzer Vendor List

10. vendor fax list

11. how to extract winsock.dll and winsock32.dll files

12. ERROR...Winsock.dll, Wsock32.dll, or Wsock.vxd file is missing or damaged

13. winsock.dll/wsock32.dll file protection