Flickering with Direct3D and MFC

Post by Victor N » Wed, 08 Jan 1997 04:00:00

Hi everyone,

I'm writing a Direct3D application with Microsoft foundation classes
and I get flickering whenever I perform a redraw. From my understanding,
double buffering should occur automatically whenever I perform a
clear, render, update loop or a Tick, is this true? Is double buffering
somehow unsupported in a multiple document interface with multiple
views?

Regards,
Victor
--

1. Flicker-Flicker-Flicker (Netscape and MS IEx)

Not sure if this is the same problem, but this is a solution direct
from MS:

If your screen is flashing when downloading files/pages on IE 3 B2,
there are 2 solutions:

1) Remove and reinstall until it quits (In rare cases, it may take
multiple uninstalls)

2) Delete the registry key:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar

NOTE: Please exercise caution when taking the registry modification
method.

--   FaveSave - Save Internet Explorer "Favorites" quickly   --
--    and easily from within any application in Windows 95   --
--     http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/nmercier/index.htm    --

2. CS3 PROGRAMMING

3. MFC + Direct3D example?

4. Invalid VxD - blue screen

5. MFC and Direct3d - Multiple BSTR definitions

6. MFC DAO Dist. File List? Help!

7. Direct3D and MFC: Simple Example

8. how to know if a file exist ?

9. Integrating Direct3D into an MFC based App

10. Direct3D and MFC

11. Flicker Problem .. No MFC

12. Avoiding flickering in mfc views.

13. MFC CMDIChildWnd flickering when activating other child window