Wingate and firewall

Post by Slivert » Tue, 23 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Can anyone explain me what a firewall and a gateway are??? Is it a special
configured computer or is it just a piece of software??

1. WMP6 and Wingate/Firewall combination

Help! Does anybody have experience of configuring Windows Media Player 6 (i
have WIN95) to run on a small home network with Wingate / BlackIce and
streaming audio on my small server? I have tried a number of ports and
configuration options but still get a file path error message even though it
does seem to access the correct IP address - the streamseems to be faulty
but plays fine on the server itself. Any suggestions gratefully received. Oh
i am running two NIC's in the server and a small hub. Ta in anticipation!
Dave Stewart

2. reliable time on my NT-Server

3. outgoing tcp-ip setup through WinGate firewall

4. BEWARE!!! NCSA Mosaic 2.0 beta 1

5. Hardware Firewall or Software firewall blocking.

6. I got a static shock, now i have no sound

7. WinXP Firewall & DSL Firewall

8. Logon on XP Pro

9. XP Pro Firewall Preferences/Settings...How To Deactivate When Using Other Firewall?

10. Norton Internet firewall and XP firewall

11. How to disable XP firewall and use Firewall contained antivirus

12. Internet Connection Firewall (ICF) with [insert firewall app here]

13. xp firewall vs. norton personal firewall