Non-transparent buttons on transparent subdialog

Non-transparent buttons on transparent subdialog

Post by Michiel de Boe » Wed, 11 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Hi,

When the user clicks on some control in the parent dialog I need to
display a transparent subdialog. By setting the style of this dialog to
"transparent", the dialog is displayed transparently, but it's controls
as well. (though they are accessible by clicking on the place where they
should be). How can I get the controls displayed ?

Thanks !

Non-transparent buttons on transparent subdialog

Post by Michiel de Boe » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Quote:> Hi,

> When the user clicks on some control in the parent dialog I need to
> display a transparent subdialog. By setting the style of this dialog
> "transparent", the dialog is displayed transparently, but it's
controls
> as well. (though they are accessible by clicking on the place where
they
> should be). How can I get the controls displayed ?

> Thanks !

Ok, solved it by overriding OnEraseBkgnd instead of the Transparent
style.