Mydesktop.com Invitation

Post by Visanu Chuankase » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I would like to invite you all to visit our site: MYDESKTOP.COM
<http://www.mydesktop.com/>

Check it out, and let us know your comments. We have set our goal
to bring desktop users the best of everything relating to Windows 95/NT
and beyond.

Thanks a lot,
pop.

Mydesktop.com Invitation

Post by Visanu Chuankase » Sat, 15 Mar 1997 04:00:00

Hi,
I would like to invite you all to visit our site: MYDESKTOP.COM
<http://www.mydesktop.com/>

Check it out, and let us know your comments. We have set our goal
to bring desktop users the best of everything relating to Windows 95/NT
and beyond.

Thanks a lot,
pop.

1. Selling your product: cnet.com, smaller.com, mobileplanet.com, regnow.com, pocketgear.com, handango.com or what?

Now that my application is just about finished, I'm trying to figure out the
best options for distribution.

There seem to be lots of companies that provide a direct distribution
channel, credit card sales and authorization, for something like 20% of the
retail product price.  But they universally seem to have poor categorization
schemes, and limited abilitities at providing collateral material to help
make the sale (you generally just get half a page of verbiage and a screen
shot - no animations, no tutorials, no movies).  Only regnow.com seems to do
much in the way of offering customizable email and auto product registration
numbering.

Any recommendations?
Which companies are well run and likely to survive long term?
Which offer the best deals for relatively small volume, small price
products?
Is the best strategy to just have everybody sell the product to get maximum
coverage?

2. IMAP sent folder?

3. Invitation

4. Won't go directly to inbox.

5. Invitation - Multimedia Links Web Page

6. a simple question

7. Wedding invitations with Scala MM200

8. Programs failed in Win 3.1

9. Invitation

10. Animation Festival Invitation

11. Invitation to a survey on music accompaniment software

12. Internet Conference Invitation

13. GIS'98/RT'98 Conference Invitation