What to #include (fatal error c1010)

Post by Sean Redmo » Sun, 17 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Somewhere I'm misunderstanding what needs to be #included.  If I have my
AppWizard generated project with the files, for instance, App.h and App.cpp,
and add a class (not-using the ClassWizard) in the files MyClass.h and
MyClass.cpp, what #include statements do I need where?  I keep getting
"unexpected end of file" errors at the end of MyClass.cpp.

Bonus Question: What if a member MyClass is constructed as MySubClass
(MySubClass.h, MySubClass.cpp)?

------------
Sean Redmond

Post by Mukesh Bhakt » Mon, 18 Nov 1996 04:00:00

> Somewhere I'm misunderstanding what needs to be #included.  If I have my
> AppWizard generated project with the files, for instance, App.h and App.cpp,
> and add a class (not-using the ClassWizard) in the files MyClass.h and
> MyClass.cpp, what #include statements do I need where?  I keep getting
> "unexpected end of file" errors at the end of MyClass.cpp.

> Bonus Question: What if a member MyClass is constructed as MySubClass
> (MySubClass.h, MySubClass.cpp)?

> ------------
> Sean Redmond

Patent question, you have missed including your precompiled header file
stdafx.h

What to #include (fatal error c1010)

Post by Chris Marriot » Mon, 18 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Quote:>Somewhere I'm misunderstanding what needs to be #included.  If I have my
>AppWizard generated project with the files, for instance, App.h and App.cpp,
>and add a class (not-using the ClassWizard) in the files MyClass.h and
>MyClass.cpp, what #include statements do I need where?  I keep getting
>"unexpected end of file" errors at the end of MyClass.cpp.

It's the precompiled header file which is causing you the problem. Add:

    #include "stdafx.h"

as the non-comment line in your source file.

Chris

Creators of fine astronomy software for Windows.
For full details, visit our web site at http://www.skymap.com