DriveSpace Question

Post by cz » Wed, 29 Oct 1997 04:00:00

I was trying to Compress my h/d.  I cancelled before it started.  But
now I
always get a warning message when I boot my machine.  The error message
is:

"DriveSpace Warning: The drivespace VxD and the DriveSpace real mode
drivers
are mismatched, you may need to reinstall them."  (in a blue full
screen)

I can run all of applications fine, but I can't run scan disk or
compress
disk.  I would get an error saying mismatch...  Anyone know how I can
fix
this problem?

Thanks!

Changpeng Zhao

1. drivespace question

I have a compaq presario 2200 with win95 b  also ie4.01sp1...
the question is since the drive is running on fat32 and drivespace 3 can not work i am wanting to uninstall drivespace3 ( it is not in the control panel /windows setup or add/remove) somehow recently drivespace and dblspace bin showed up listed in the c drive,
i was unable to run scandisk from a dos prompt till i deleted the reference to the bin files. i want to do a highlight and delete. any thoughts would be helpfull
tia

2. Folder Behavior

3. Drivespace Questions (Regular Version)

4. Help: Hard Drive Problems...

5. Drivespace VxD and DriveSpace Real Mode Driver Mismatch

6. HELP: 6K PC Card Modem/Sharp Mobilon 4100 - Power Consumption?

7. @Drivespace vxd & drivespace real mode

8. IRDA sync to Palm IIIx & Canon BJC-85 printer

9. to drivespace or not to drivespace???

10. Drivespace or not to drivespace?

11. novice question about drivespace

12. drivespace

13. drivespace and XP