What's happened to msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowce ?

What's happened to msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowce ?

Post by Gavin Brelstaf » Thu, 17 Dec 1998 04:00:00

Am I alone or has any else notice the lck of new post to

msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.windowce

these last few days?

What's up doc?

--
Gavin Brelstaff - BioMedical Area, CRS4 in Sardinia

1. msnews.microsoft.com\microsoft.public.basic.dos

            Re: Dr. Solomon Antivirus and/or dialog box popups during
boot
       Date:
            Mon, 29 Dec 1997 07:31:28 -0500

 Newsgroups: