trouble with explorer in windows me

Post by blanc » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:10:08

Hi!
Suddenly my Windows Explorer gives me trouble: When I open
it and search for a document (Excel, Word, etc.) then
click on it to open it, I get an error message.
It says that the document couldn't be found. I either
didn't enter the correct title or an other program
couldn't find a systems file.
But the programm (Excel, Word, etc.) tself opens up, just
not the wanted document.
Do I open the programm like excel itself and then go
to "open file" and click trough and try to open the
document, it does work.
Somewhere the linkage isn't properly configured any more.
What happened? What can I do to change it back?

Thanks a lot,
Blanca

trouble with explorer in windows me

Post by DC » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 16:14:40