Need help getting started...

Post by Peter Spara » Sat, 08 Apr 1995 04:00:00

I am a software developer (C/C++ MFC Windows/Win95/OS2) and would like to
get started with understanding TCP/IP and ultimately the Internet and
Usenet.  Can anyone point me to some good technical articles (preferably
downloadable)?

I am also interested in ASYNC (PPP?SLIP?) connections.

Thanks in advance,
peter.
-

1. need help getting started

I'm new to eVB but I've been developing in VB for about 5
years.  In VB I'm use to creating the exe and also
creating the install setup.

Evidently in eVB an exe is not created, so I used the
embedded VB application install wizard to try to create
the project so I can load it on my Pocket PC.  When I get
to step 9, create install, I get a message 'Failed to copy
file setup.exe to the destination folder.  The message
says I might be out of disk space but I have plenty of
disk space available.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks

Fred

2. install courier font

3. need help getting started using vc7

4. oh dear not again

5. Need help getting started with POSIX

6. Log Files

7. Need help getting started in IT

8. Simple Alarm App for CE?

9. Do I need the SDK? Need help getting started.

10. Windows for work groups. I need help getting started from a computer already on a campus network.

11. Need Help getting old cdrom started while nothing is installed

12. Help needed getting started with MFC

13. I need help/I need help/I need help