PC Link at higher speed on Casio A-10

Post by Kai Pfaehl » Mon, 02 Feb 1998 04:00:00

When I try to connect my Casio A-10 to my PC through the serial cable
at a higher speed than 19200 bps, my HPC fails to connect. I have set
the max. speed at both serial ports at the higher speed though. What
could be wrong?

K.

Post by Waling Tiersm » Tue, 03 Feb 1998 04:00:00

> When I try to connect my Casio A-10 to my PC through the serial cable
> at a higher speed than 19200 bps, my HPC fails to connect. I have set
> the max. speed at both serial ports at the higher speed though. What
> could be wrong?

In My experience it is vital that (at the desktop-side, ie. Windows95)
you change the speed in the properties-box of the MODEM for the serial
port (in the device-manager from the Control-panel)
Altering the settings for the COMx-port in the device-manager does not
help.

Waling