Tooltips & Debug Toolbar keep disapearing

Tooltips & Debug Toolbar keep disapearing

Post by Paul S. Gann » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I've got this weird problem: First I noticed that the debug toolbar
disapeared when you clicked a button on it (however, if you minimised
then maximised VC++ it came back). Then I noticed the tootips had
disapeared.

I've set & re-set the tooltips checkbox in project options, but to no
avail.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I'm using VC++5.

TIA

Paul.
Expressed opinions are usually my own.
Especially if they're any good (of course).

Tooltips & Debug Toolbar keep disapearing

Post by Cecil A. Galbrait » Fri, 03 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Paul,

The first thing to come to mind is, Have you installed the service packs for
VC5 and Windows whatever?

Cecil

--
Cecil A. Galbraith
CodeSoup Software  (http://www.codesoup.com)

Quote:> I've got this weird problem: First I noticed that the debug toolbar
> disapeared when you clicked a button on it (however, if you minimised
> then maximised VC++ it came back). Then I noticed the tootips had
> disapeared.

> I've set & re-set the tooltips checkbox in project options, but to no
> avail.

> Can anyone shed any light on this? I'm using VC++5.

> TIA

> Paul.
> Expressed opinions are usually my own.
> Especially if they're any good (of course).

Tooltips & Debug Toolbar keep disapearing

Post by Paul S. Gann » Sat, 04 Mar 2000 04:00:00

Quote:

>Paul,

>The first thing to come to mind is, Have you installed the service packs for
>VC5 and Windows whatever?

Can't say I've needed them (but maybe I do now...)

Interestingly, the debug toolbar is behaving OK today. Must have just
done something silly yesterday.

Thanks for your thoughts.