IrLAN ?

Post by Anonymous N » Thu, 25 Sep 2003 16:25:26

Hi,

I'm looking for IrLAN resource (eg/driver/config/program/API etc) to
be used by WindowsCE and/or PC,  ( I really hope we do not resolved
to wrote ourself).

For eg, if I'm not wrong, on "pocket"  linux, the kernel have buildin this
facility, how about windowsCE ?

Thank,

 Rgds

    Ng

1. IrNET, IrLAN Support on windowsCE, Windows2000

Hi,

I'm looking for IrNet and/or IrLAN resource (eg/driver/config/program/API,
implementation/betas/research etc) to be used by WindowsCE and/or PC,
(I really hope we do not resolved to wrote ourself).

For eg, if I'm not wrong, on "pocket"  linux, the kernel have buildin this
facility, how about windowsCE ? ( I heard that windows 2000 having this
support, is it true ?)

Thank,

 Rgds

    Ng