Troubleshooting tool for PE binaries

Post by Sergey Vershi » Sat, 14 Apr 2001 23:41:13

 PE EXPLORER 1.01 IS AVAILABLE NOW!        (www.heaventools.com)

Heaventools has announced the updated version 1.01 of PE Explorer, the
troubleshooting tool for 32 bit Windows executable files, that can handle
a variety of different PE file types: EXE, DLL, DRV, CPL, SYS, OCX, BPL,
DPL, SCR and more, and works on Windows 9x/ME, Windows NT (versions 3.51
and 4.0) and Windows 2000.

What is PE Explorer?

With PE Explorer you can view, edit and repair the internal structures of
PE files with the click of a button.

PE Explorer makes it easy to analyze source code, correct checksums, repair
damaged resources or modify the internal arrangements of PE files. With PE
Explorer file headers, data directories, section headers and import/export
tables are ready and waiting for your command.

PE Explorer offers one of the most convenient and easy-to-use resource
editors available for Windows. Visual editing features let you quickly
modify executable file resources from within the file without having to
write any scripts. Dialog boxes, menus, string tables, icons, bitmaps
and more are right at your fingertips.

Use it for serious development projects, for restoring lost information,
for keeping damaged files intact, to reverse engineer projects with missing
source code, or to simply reduce the numerous internal information sources
of PE files into a more convenient viewing format.

Here's what's new in version 1.01:

* An improved user interface that makes exploring PE file internals even
easier.
* An improved algorithm for working with large numbers of items on the
resource tree (500 plus!).

For more product information, to download a trial version, or to purchase
online please visit:

http://www.heaventools.com

1. WTB: Apple Media Tool v2.1 or AMT/PE bundle (English)

Ready to buy a copy of AMT v2.1 or AMT/PE bundle for Power Mac. Should be
registerable/upgradeable, legal copy.  Let me know your price.  I'll need
the documentation in English (online docs are OK).  I'm located in USA.
Will pay for shipping/COD.

Thank You,

Barry Sanders

2. Game Port in XP

3. troubleshooting tools in WinXP

4. WU install not installing; possible System Restore issue?

5. Are there tools to troubleshoot a RDC over the internet

6. Tools/Internet Options

7. Email troubleshooting tools

8. MIDI

9. network expert troubleshooting tool

10. Troubleshooting tools and strategies

11. Licencse Binary Image tool

12. Tool To Compare NT Binary Images