Sound Card for NT 4?

Post by Frank » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

I just installed NT 4 on my second PC, all of my hardware is working fine
exept my cheapo SB Pro clone. What is a cheap sound card with NT drivers?
I try to avoid Creative products.
Thanks,
FrankC

Sound Card for NT 4?

Post by Jim Schwart » Sun, 18 May 1997 04:00:00

My Turtle Beach TB-2000 was inexpensive and works like a charm
with NT 4.0 (sv pack 3 installed)

Regards,
Jim
--
"I move to keep things whole."  -- Mark Strand

Quote:> I just installed NT 4 on my second PC, all of my hardware is working fine
> exept my cheapo SB Pro clone. What is a cheap sound card with NT drivers?
> I try to avoid Creative products.
> Thanks,
> FrankC

1. Sound 144AM sound card with NT?

I posted this a few weeks ago, and I either missed any responses, or nobody
responded!!!  Is there anyone out there who has installed Windows NT client on a
Packard Bell 60MHz machine with the Sound144AM card?  Any Packard Bell machine?  Any
machine with a Sound 144AM card?  Has anyone heard of this card before?  Anyone know
who makes it?

--

Cincom Systems, Inc.                       voice: (513) 677-7661
http://www.cincom.com/

2. MSN sign in window on Windowsxp Main Screen

3. Getting my USB port recognized

4. Play two MPEG files with two sound cards in NT 4

5. SQL Server access using NT security via JDBC

6. Gallant Sound Card -> NT

7. USB Help

8. Create Sound card & NT 4.0

9. Ensoniq sound card in NT??

10. Sound Card with NT 4.0 Beta

11. Combination Scsi + sound card for NT & 95?

12. Hoe to install plug-n-play sound card on NT