Pretty Printer formatting

Post by Jrw.. » Sat, 07 Oct 1995 04:00:00

            windows

To resolve a serious philosophical problem in our development group
(i.e. interminable arguments about people not following the
"official" coding style), we are looking for a "pretty printer"
formatting program for C++ (not just "C") that will put the sources
into uniform tabbing, indentation, etc.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated -- shareware, textbook-ware, would
be fine!

ADVthanksVANCE,

-- Jean Renard Ward

Boston, USA

1. Pretty Printer formatting programm for C++?

To resolve a serious philosophical problem in our development group
(i.e. interminable arguments about people not following the
"official" coding style), we are looking for a "pretty printer"
formatting program for C++ (not just "C") that will put the sources
into uniform tabbing, indentation, etc.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated -- shareware, textbook-ware, would
be fine!

ADVthanksVANCE,

-- Jean Renard Ward

Boston, USA

2. digital signing problem

3. Internet connection sharing

4. Pretty printer for C++ (integrates with DevStudio?)

5. CD ROM changer-XP won't read all drives

6. ALOT of script errors while loading pretty much anything through WMP9

7. Message: Couldn't start debugger

8. Gee, this Windows Media thing is pretty neat after all

9. Samsung MCE ... pretty cool lookin

10. IWMProfileManager::LoadProfileByID pretty slow.

11. She is pretty fwd: Check out this girl

12. movie maker 2 is pretty cool...