Windows CE 2.0 Inbox bug?

Post by Hyun Soo Par » Tue, 17 Feb 1998 04:00:00

I noticed that everytime I delete any single message from my inbox, it
always deletes the first message in the list even if the first message was
NOT selected for deletion;  The first message and the selected message gets
deleted.  Is this a bug?  Can somebody else confirm this.  Thanks.

BTW, if I select multiple messages for deletion, than the first message
does not get deleted.

I'm running Windows CE 2.0 on a Sharp Mobilon HC-4100.

Hyun Soo Park

1. windows ce 2.0 bug

I'm using a VELO 500 with CE2.0, Outlook 98 on the desktop:

1. On your HPC, create a task, give it a title, and insert some data in the
notes field.
2. Synch your HPC with Outlook 98
3. The Notes data does not synch.

Anyone else able to replicate this?

Jason C. Howlin

2. DVD-RW Drive Problems

3. WINDOWS CE 2.0: BUG in Pocket Excel!

4. Windows CE vs. my modem: WCE:1, modem: 0

5. Windows CE 2.0 vs Windows CE 1.0

6. Font displaying problem

7. Deleting mail in CE 2.0 Inbox

8. APR Inspiron 7500

9. CE 2.0 Inbox synchronization

10. Pocket Inbox on Win CE 2.0

11. Signature w/ "Inbox" under CE 2.0 - e-mail, etc

12. CE 2.0: Changing storage location of Contacts, Inbox, Tasks, etc.

13. Slow inbox for Compaq 2010C / CE 2.0