RichEditCtrl

Post by Bog.. » Wed, 17 Sep 1997 04:00:00

I have an object of a class derived from CRichEditCtrl. I type something
in it and select a few characters. Then I press a button in which I have
this code:

        int nCnt=GetLineCount();
        char buf[20];
        int nLine=GetLine(0, buf);
        CHARRANGE cr;
        GetSel(cr);

Both GetLineCount and GetLine functions work, but GetSel fails (cpMin and
cpMax remain unchanged. Can anybody tell me why?

Thanks.

1. RichEditCtrl and CharFromPos ?

Hi,

Is there an equivalent for CEdit's CharFromPos for the RichEditCtrl ?
Or, how can I get the position in the text where the mouse is (not the
caret) ?
I use an CRichEditView/Doc/Cntr-combo with MFC 4 and I would like to
know where the user has clicked before moving the caret.
Can you help me ?

Thanks,

Robert Tenback

2. Static Noise From the Windows Media Player

3. Preventing scroll after SetSel() in RichEditCtrl

4. How i add a image in List Control (View)?? (Urgent too)

5. SetSel without Scrolling in RichEditCtrl

6. VC 4.0 Debug Error ?

7. Custom Drawings in a RichEditCtrl

8. Very slow connection - Apache 1.3.26 and ModSSL 2.8.9 on Windows2K

9. How to insert text into RichEditCtrl

10. RichEditCtrl & hiding the Caret

11. RichEditCtrl questions

12. zooming RichEditCtrl???

13. Removing the word-wrap in a RichEditCtrl?!?