USENIX Large Inst Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

USENIX Large Inst Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

Post by Jackson Do » Wed, 31 Dec 1997 04:00:00

USENIX Large Installation System Administration
 of Windows NT Conference (LISA NT)
August 5-7, 1998
Renaissance Madison Hotel, Seattle, WA

Sponsored by the USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association
 and SAGE, the System Administrators Guild.

Co-located with the USENIX Windows NT Workshop August 3-5, 1998

SEEKING:  Refereed Papers Submissions, Tutorials, Invited Talks
          and Panel Proposals

This workshop is for system administrators designing or deploying
solutions to manage Windows NT on a large scale (500+ systems).

The Workshop will bring UNIX and NT system administrators together
to discuss workable solutions to scaling issues in the NT environment.
Topics will include but are not limited to management, sharing,
and integration.

There will be refereed papers, tutorials, invited talks, panel
discussions, and Birds-of-a-Feather sessions.

We encourage anybody administering Windows NT to read the Call for
Participation and consider participating.

For the complete Call for Participation, visit our Web site:
http://www.usenix.org/lisa-nt98/

USENIX is the Advanced Computing Systems Association.  Its members are
the computer technologists responsible for many of the innovations in
computing we enjoy today.  To find out more about USENIX, visit its
web site: http://www.usenix.org.

1. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

A few days ago this message was posted with an incorrect URL.  The
information is now correct.

USENIX Large Installation System Administration
 of Windows NT Conference (LISA NT)
August 5-7, 1998
Renaissance Madison Hotel, Seattle, WA

Sponsored by USENIX, the Advanced Computing Systems Association

http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa-nt98/

USENIX is the Advanced Computing Systems Association.  Its members are
the computer technologists responsible for many of the innovations in
computing we enjoy today.  To find out more about USENIX, visit its
web site: http://www.usenix.org.

2. What does Windows XP Familly Edition stands for ?

3. hi

4. COMPATIPLE BACK UP UTILITIES

5. cant access display in control panel

6. USENIX Lrg Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

7. USENIX Large Installation Sysadmin of Windows NT Conference (LISA NT) - CFP

8. USENIX Large Installation Sys Admin of Windows NT Conf (LISA NT) - CFP

9. USENIX Large Installation SysAdmin of Windows NT Conf - Program