Found a new embedded software

Post by barbara feledzia » Thu, 25 Apr 2002 03:40:52

PC Boot Direct is a complete development suite dedicated to PC, embedded PC
and PC104 platforms.

With PC Boot Direct develop, test and execute simple to complex applications
directly on your PC microprocessor. PC Boot Direct site include on-line
training and documentation.

Visit : http://www.hyperpanel.com/boot_direct.php3?ID=12790423 to sign-up
for a free non commercial use licence.

1. Directly install new software on XP Embedded???

I have built a XP embedded image which boots correct and
starts everything right. But when I'm using XP embedded I
notice that I cannot install on my new embedded system
any applications, i.e. windows media encoder. Does this
mean that if I want to add an application to my XP
embedded (i.e. winzip, quicktime player) I have to create
a component of that application  (that won't make me
smile!!) ?? Otherwise, is there any component that
activates the possibility of install software via the XP
embedded itself, as in any windows package??

Thanks a lot, folks.

2. new window opens minimized

3. Compatible with windows: a new embedded software

4. Microsoft Outlook 2000 files in Windows XP?

5. Found a new embedded product compatible with Windows

6. Dsl problem

7. New Windows XP Embedded Update: Terminal Services CALs Are Not Issued for Windows XP Embedded

8. can't boot Win ME into Safe Mode

9. New Windows XP Embedded Update: Cumulative Patch for Internet Explorer for Windows XP Embedded

10. XP Home: can't add new software, can't find a file

11. New Hardware Wizard Finds 5 Unknown Devices after installing ATI software

12. Found A Great New Software Site

13. New software found... and launching applications from command prompt