windows XP

Post by Rosi » Tue, 06 Nov 2001 20:51:56

Hi just want to find out would an Upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows
Office XP be any good? Is there any difference between Home and
Professional Edition of Windows XP?
Thanx

windows XP

Post by Thorsten Matzne » Wed, 07 Nov 2001 04:08:54

>Hi just want to find out would an Upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows
>Office XP be any good? Is there any difference between Home and
>Professional Edition of Windows XP?

You may want to find out more about Windows XP here:

(tm)

windows XP

Post by Allen Genits » Sun, 11 Nov 2001 11:20:10

> Hi just want to find out would an Upgrade from Windows 98 to Windows
> Office XP be any good? Is there any difference between Home and
> Professional Edition of Windows XP?
> Thanx

There are only a few minor differences between home and XP Pro. PC
World magazine stated that home was, I think, about 95% of the pro
version.