Archie for Windows 95?

Post by Ricardo Herrera Herre » Mon, 29 Apr 1996 04:00:00

Hello all,

can somebody point me to the location of a PD Archie client
for Windows?

Regards,
Ricardo

posted 28-Apr-96
10:47 AM

Archie for Windows 95?

Post by David Ell » Fri, 03 May 1996 04:00:00

Not familiar with "PD," but if you're looking for a win95 Archie client, search
for wsarch32.exe and check out http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/cc83/

-- David

Quote:

>Hello all,

>can somebody point me to the location of a PD Archie client
>for Windows?

>Regards,
>Ricardo

>posted 28-Apr-96
>10:47 AM

1. archie:I need to find archie c/cpp source for WinApp development

I am in the process of developing windows communications apps and I
am struggling with the implementation of the archie udp and prospero
protocols. I would be very grateful if anyone could tell me were I could
lay my ftp hands on some wsarchie or archie c/cpp source code.

Thanx a stack!

2. Desktop art for Mac user

3. Archie with Win-95 wont work

4. MSXML DOM save problem

5. Problemas de Windows 95/problems with windows 95

6. XP windows update

7. Great new Windows 95 Site -- The Windows 95 Source

8. Windows Logon Change

9. Archie for Windows

10. Archie Client for Windows 3.1?

11. Windows 95/95 games on xp

12. Encarta 95 vs Windows 95

13. Windows 95/ or Windose 3.1 to 95 upgrade on floppy