transparent desktop

Post by willia » Mon, 15 Apr 2002 06:24:26

dose anyone know where i can find a transparent desktop
for windows ME

1. transparent desktop icon name background restoration

When I first ran my Windows XP PC it had transparent icon titles on the
desktop.  Now I can't seem to get that effect back.  I have modified and
installed several desktop themes on my user's desktop. There is still one
out of five users with the clear icon names.  I think there is a setting for
transparent icon dropdowns or something???  I can't find anything that won't
just change the color.  Any help would be appreciated.  D

2. Little-Bitty Dialogue Windows

3. Transparent Desktop Icons

4. Tough one!

5. Transparent desktop around fonts

6. Removing an Idenity

7. transparent desktop icons

8. Scanner/USB problem

9. Transparent desktop icon text, without shadow in Win XP???

10. transparent desktop?

11. Non-transparent buttons on transparent subdialog

12. ANNOUNCE: Toolkit for transparent animations on the Windows' desktop

13. Desktop Icons - Transparent Background