persistent bad image error!!

Post by vinh ngyu » Fri, 09 Feb 1996 04:00:00

 I keep getting this error upon bootup..
Stop: C000076(Bad Image)
The app or DLL \SystemRoot\Sysstem32\drivers\I8042PRT.SYS is not a valid
Windows NT image.

When I cold boot again, NT boots up fine. This keep happening even after I
reloaded NT. Any suggestions.

1. HELP - I get Bad Image dll error with WMP7 and Win2K

When I run WMP7 in Win2K it gives me a "wmplayer.exe - Bad Image"
error.  This is what's in the error box:  "The application or DLL
C:\WINDOWS\System32\msdmo.dll is not a valid Windows image.  Please
check this against your installation diskette."

I've tryed to uninstall it and then reinstall it - I keep getting this
same error.  Can anyone help??

RIch

2. No sound after standby

3. 'Bad Image' Media Player error message

4. change language

5. 'Bad image' error message on MS Media Player

6. Monitoring tool

7. bad image error - fixed

8. "My Computer" hangs for three minutes before opening

9. Bad Image error when playing video

10. bad image error

11. Error Lsass.exe-bad image cryptdll.dll

12. Netscape won't launch due to netscp.exe- bad image error

13. WinXP PC won't boot: Error Stop: c0000221 Bad Image Checksum...