Resizing dialog Box or Elastic control tool for Dialog Boxes.

Resizing dialog Box or Elastic control tool for Dialog Boxes.

Post by Aparna Pathak Nambia » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Hi
        I desperately need an elastic control tools/classes for my dialog boxes.
I'm compiling my application with UNICODE. Are there any product like this
available on the market ? I need them for Visual C++ 4.2 or higher.

Please help me
Aparna
--
Software Moguls Inc

URL :http://www.moguls.com

Post by Girish Bharadwa » Thu, 24 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> Hi
>         I desperately need an elastic control tools/classes for my dialog boxes.
> I'm compiling my application with UNICODE. Are there any product like this
> available on the market ? I need them for Visual C++ 4.2 or higher.

> Please help me
> Aparna
> --
> Software Moguls Inc

> URL :http://www.moguls.com

I dont know about a tool. But, there are some classes written by
nanosoft guys, which is pretty cool. Why dont you check out there
homepage at http://www.nanocorp.com/nsviews/Nanosoft.htm. Thats pretty
useful.
I hope thats what you asked for..

--
Girish Bharadwaj B.V.
Software consultant

1. list box controls in dialog box

hi I am writing in a MDI that calls up a dialog box , when I try to use MFC
String functions  such as   .Addstring   Everything compiles ok , but I get
a debug ASSERT failure when I run the program ...  I used the class wizard
to attach a class to the dialog box and have no idea what the problem might
be , Anyone have any ideas ???

2. error 1706

3. Resizing/Moving edit control in a dialog box

4. I cann't find the hard disk driver in PB4

5. resizing control in dialog box

6. multiple copies of netscape

7. Resizing Edit Control in a dialog box.

8. Recovering from DivX :-(

9. Access 2002 List Box Wizard(1st dialog box) 3rd Option missing

10. dialog box confirmation box

11. Windows Dialog Boxes Lost Characters, Check boxes, etc.

12. MFC text box (within dialog box) handling own messages

13. Getting client coordinates for a CListCtrl box in a dialog box