Novell Netware Client for NT 3.51, Netware 4.1 & Netware IP

Novell Netware Client for NT 3.51, Netware 4.1 & Netware IP

Post by Pat Barr » Sat, 06 Jan 1996 04:00:00

I installed the Novell Netware Client for NT and it worked
fine.  After installing Netware IP support I get the
IRQL_NOT_EQUAL_OR_LESS blue screen and have to use the last
known good menu to get back in.  Is anyone using Netware 4.1
and Netware IP with NT 3.51?  If so, are you using only IP to
communicate or are you using IPX?

TIA

Novell Netware Client for NT 3.51, Netware 4.1 & Netware IP

Post by Gary Hei » Sun, 21 Jan 1996 04:00:00

Pat,

This is a known problem with the earlier NT requesters.  Please
download the latest requester from our site.  The location is
ftp.novell.com /pub/updates/nwos/ntclnt.  Get files nt35b1.exe
and nt35b2.exe.  This version fixes all known problems with
NWIP support on NT (including the 'blue screen of death'), as
well as a variety of other problems.

If you're interested, pull down the NWAdmin files from that
location.

Please email me if you continue to have problems with the
latest requester.

Regards,

Gary