What is the "Remote Procedure Call Configuration" ?

What is the "Remote Procedure Call Configuration" ?

Post by Horus Alkebu-L » Wed, 07 Feb 1996 04:00:00

In my Network setup I have the Remote Procedure Call Configuration
setup. What is this and do I need it?

We have a 7-node NT Server network.

Thanks.

1. "remote procedure call failed"

Hello :)

I have a question.  I have written an audio processing
program, and as part of this program I convert my WAV
files to WMA files using the encoder activex component.

However, after about an hour of converting various files
successfully, the WMEnc.exe application crashes, and
a "remote procedure call failed" exception is thrown
within my application.

Does anyone have any insight as to a possible resolution
for this problem?

I would appreciate any help you could lend :)

Mike Feldkamp
Programmer
All Media Guide
[www.allmediaguide.com - www.allmusic.com]

2. TAPI and Pocket PC

3. The Open Procedure for service "Tcpip" in DLL "Perfctrs.dll" failed

4. mouse

5. I am missing an "Advanced Tab" in the "Internet Options"

6. DirectX9.0a & WMP9

7. "shortcut keys" and "media keyboard" configuration

8. sound+graphics cards

9. |||||"""" How do I lock a CDROM """"|||||

10. Calling connect "LocalHost" causes the process to get "Stuck"

11. Error while calling "Dlllnstall" in "inetcpl.cpl"

12. "Shared Documents" now called just "Documents"