Password

Post by Ken Colema » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:03:01

Each time I start Win ME, I get the option to enter a password.

I either click 'CANCEL' or touch "ESC"

At the installation, I dod not specify a password.  This is just an
annoyance.

What must I do to delete this password question...

Thank you and ALOHA

Ken

Password

Post by Shark200 » Thu, 18 Oct 2001 17:59:39

Quote:> Each time I start Win ME, I get the option to enter a password.

> I either click 'CANCEL' or touch "ESC"

> At the installation, I dod not specify a password.  This is just an
> annoyance.

> What must I do to delete this password question...

Enter your name. Don't put in a password and click okay. That should do it.

--
Shark2002
Ad outside Cronulla Leagues Club:

Password

Post by Carey Holzma » Fri, 19 Oct 2001 00:02:46

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q152/1/04.asp

Carey

> Each time I start Win ME, I get the option to enter a password.

> I either click 'CANCEL' or touch "ESC"

> At the installation, I dod not specify a password.  This is just an
> annoyance.

> What must I do to delete this password question...

> Thank you and ALOHA

> Ken

1. CMAK: Password problem, password and "save password" option don't appear

Hi all!

I have a problem with the password option in the .cmp file.
This option should insert a predefined password into the Connection Manager
Password box so that the user doesn't have to type it.

I used the following options:

[Connection Manager]
CMSFile="profilename"\"profilename".cms
UserName="username"
Password="password"
RememberPassword=1

The problem is, that the password doesn't appear an the "Save Password"
Option is not
activated, but the username is correct.

Can someone explain this to me?

Thank you!

Egon

2. How to add XP to the network

3. How to disable the 'save password' password box in ie6 password boxes?

4. Printer drivers in Win CE

5. Passwords, Passwords, Passwords

6. Mouse Disappears with Multiple Windows!

7. Access to password protected sites does not ask for password?

8. REALLY good encyclopedia on CD_ROM?

9. Identities Password - forgotten password

10. IEAK newbie, How can I disable "Save this password in your password list"

11. Removing option to save password in password list

12. How to delete password recorded by function "remember my password"

13. OE forgets password even when remember password is checked