ERROR DIALOG BOX JUST FLASHES!!!(ONCE!)

Post by Paulmik » Sun, 20 Oct 2002 21:53:30

Lately when I try to open a file and there is any kind of
error, the dialog box that tells me what the error is just
flashes for a split second!! It doesn't let me read the
error and then click OK.I have to keep clicking on the
file in question and try to read the error as it flashes
on the sreen!!(And I mean just barely flashes!) Is there
any way to fix this without doing a major reinstall or
anything. Is there anywhere in the registry that I can
adjust how long that box stays on the screen or anything??
The last file this happened on was HELPCTR.EXE, and I
figured out after clicking on it about 50 times, that
a .dll was missing!! Any ideas or fixes would be
appreciated!!
Thanks,
Paulmike

1. ERROR DIALOG BOX JUST FLASHES!!!(ONCE!)

   Lately when I try to open a file and there is any kind
of error, the dialog box that tells me what the error is
just flashes for a split second!! It doesn't let me read
the error, (and then click OK).I have to keep clicking on
the
file in question and try to read the error as it flashes
on the sreen!!(And I mean just barely flashes!) Is there
any way to fix this without doing a major reinstall or
anything. Is there anywhere in the registry that I can
adjust how long that box stays on the screen or anything??
The last file this happened on was HELPCTR.EXE, and I
figured out after clicking on it about 50 times, that
a .dll was missing!! Any ideas or fixes would be
appreciated!!
Thanks,
Paulmike
.

2. mplayer2 exception

3. Resizing dialog Box or Elastic control tool for Dialog Boxes.

4. !!! Memory Problem !!!

5. IE and Outlook Express flashing file dialog box

6. reformating hdd with XP pro.

7. Dialog Box Flashes When Forwarding Email

8. Win95 memory

9. File dialog box in dialog-based app?

10. 3 Dialogs box in Dialog base application

11. 3 dialog boxes in dialog base app

12. Creating a CList Box from a dialog Resource, using the dialog as the main Window

13. Access 2002 List Box Wizard(1st dialog box) 3rd Option missing