1mbfort v. Fix1mb

Post by Leonard Grossm » Sun, 30 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I have been using 1mbfort.exe to resuce memory problems running W4WG
on my 386/40 with 8 meg of RAM.

An app called Fix1mb.exe has been recommended for the sdame
problems.

Has anyone tried both?

Comparisons please

(E-mail responses appreciated)

Len

Leonard Grossman

Reflections of a ModemJunkie -- http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/
The Gropper Windows--http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/gropper.htm

1mbfort v. Fix1mb

Post by Leonard Grossm » Tue, 02 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Has any one had experience with both 1mbfort.exe and Fix1mb.exe?

Which does a better job?

Email responses appreciated.

Leonard

Leonard Grossman

Reflections of a ModemJunkie -- http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/
The Gropper Windows--http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/gropper.htm

1mbfort v. Fix1mb

Post by Louis Karnba » Thu, 11 Jul 1996 04:00:00

I'm using 1MBFort. I haven't a clue how this program is helping me. Maybe I should remove it from my
ini file (I think it was an ini file?) and find out how the machine operated without it.

>Has any one had experience with both 1mbfort.exe and Fix1mb.exe?
>Which does a better job?
>Email responses appreciated.
>Leonard
>Leonard Grossman

>Reflections of a ModemJunkie -- http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/
>The Gropper Windows--http://www.mcs.net/~grossman/gropper.htm

1. Any info. about 1mbfort?

My Pentium PC runs Chinese Windows 3.1.  I cannot execute some Windows
applications even my computer has 16MB RAM.  Then, I executed
1mbfort.exe on my computer and found every program works fine.

Would anyone tell me what's doing inside 1mbfort?  Can I remove it and
retain my Windows applications run smoothly?

Regards,
Martin Yeung.

2. Compaq Prolinea 575 & Word 2.0a

3. looking for program called 1MBFORT

4. Undelete recycle bin?

5. 1MBFort - solving those d&%&n out of memory message

6. Permissions to create files but not folders

7. 1MBFort>>> Tell me more!!

8. ??HELP with HTTP protocol??

9. '1mbfort' utility: where can it be found?