vendor fax list

Post by Scott Hay » Sun, 26 Feb 1995 07:54:16

This may be a broad question, but here goes :-) ...

Does anyone know if their is a list (electronic or otherwise) of fax numbers
for vendors?  I'm especially interested in technical support fax numbers.

Please e-mail the information to me since I am an infrequent read of this
group.  Also mail me if you wish for me to re-post my findings.

Thanks!

--

    "Lord make us instruments of Your peace. Where there is hatred,
     let Your love increase. ... Walls of pride and prejudice shall cease

1. Request vendor list

Greetings all:

Does anyone have a list (1 or more :-) ) of vendors that have a DirectShow
software CODEC for MPEG2. I have a source filter that accommodates lived data
and I want to test with various software CODECs. I have done some web searching,
but was not successful.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

George K. Grous
BroadLogic Incorporated
http://www.broadlogic.com
E-mail address ROT13 encoded

2. still trying to network

3. List of Vendor Certified Software for XP?

4. Sharing

5. Protocol Analyzer Vendor List

6. ie download failed

7. List of Winsock DLL Vendors

8. external device doesn't show up anywhere

9. Fax Console - can't send fax to remote fax

10. Saving a Fax Distribution List

11. LPT1 disappears from Printer/FAX Port List

12. Fax Console / Manager - does not list jobs

13. Fax address List